Jhajjar’s educationists hosted a retirement party for Mr. Satyawan Dhull, DPC Jhajjar. I take advantage of this chance to help my readers become better writers.
As all of us know very well, a farewell party for our highly respected district project coordinator, Mr. Satyawan Dhull, is being organised today, May 31, 2023, at the DPC Office, Jhajjar. The function began at 11:30 a.m. with the lighting of the lamp for his better future. Retirement is considered a new stage in life. A person relinquishes all professional commitments and relishes self, family, and society.
Jhajjar’s Educationists Hosted a Retirement Party for Mr. Satyawan Dhull, DPC Jhajjar.
Message from Ajay Khokhar, Distt. President, Haryana School Education Officers Association
As all of us know very well, a farewell party for our highly respected district project coordinator, Mr. Satyawan Dhull, is being organised today, May 31, 2023, at the DPC Office, Jhajjar. The function will begin at 11:30 a.m. Retirement is considered a new stage in life. A person relinquishes all professional commitments and relishes self, family, and society.
With regards to Mr. Satyawan Dhull, DPC Jhajjar on Retirement
Mr. Dhull joined the Education Department in December 1985 as a math master. He became Headmaster in January 2000 and Principal in 2006. He was promoted to BEO in 2020 and Dy. DEO in 2022.
He became District Project Coordinator in August 2022. Mr. Dhull has always been a simple-hearted, straight-forward, honest, hardworking, and dedicated teacher, and as an education officer, he has also been quite honest, efficient, and helpful to all.
He has always received full respect, honour, and recognition throughout the 38 years he has rendered his graceful services in different capacities and under different designations. We all pray to the almighty God for a happy, healthy, peaceful, and prolonged life.
I wish that all of us would come and say an official “Good Bye and Good Luck” to him for a calm retired life. Warmest Regards Ajay Khokhar, Distt. President, Haryana School Education Officers Association
Retirement is a chance to start living again.
In the past, retirement was seen as a period of rest in India. According to life expectancy, the age of retirement varies by country. For example, in Europe, people retire at the age of 66, however in Haryana, India, the age of retirement is 58, which is regarded an early retirement age as our life expectancy has increased. So the question is, what will we do after the age of 58? This is the question that bothers many after they retire.
We have seen our teachers and other employees after retirements and most of them have considered it the resting phase of life. The world has changed in recent years, both intellectually and technologically. With the passage of time, we have made great development as a society. Retirement is now recognised as a whole new chapter with well-planned opportunity to live life to the utmost.
Different Life Stages and Thoughts Before Retirement
Each stage of life has its own allure, but adulthood is a rollercoaster ride full of ups and downs, accountabilities and obligations, and mixed feelings of happiness and worry.
Retirement provides the opportunity to live a stress-free life as you look forward to a new realm full with chances and choices to remake your life to your liking.
Retirement nowadays is seen as the moment to say goodbye to the fast-paced lives you were leading and welcome the new path ahead as you reach the age of 58 or 60!
Retirement can appear to be both an impending hardship and a faraway utopia throughout the working years.
Many people face retirement in the same way that a running back on the football field dodges or ploughs through defender after defender until they reach the end zone.
Many people find it difficult to consider what their lives will be like in 20 or 30 years when they are trying to pay their mortgage, put their children through college, and have some fun in the meanwhile. They want to go to the end zone, but if they don’t move quickly, other problems will catch up to them.
Attractiveness of Retirement
- “Retire from work, not life.”
- Life is a magnificent gift from God.
- If you have a positive attitude towards life, everything you experience and feel may be wonderful and joyful.
- Everything is determined by your mental process and mindset.
- As the expression goes, “age is just a number.”
- Although the official retirement age is 58, you can still be young at heart after that age.
- Am I right? Then follow ……
Take control of your identity after retirement
What are your thoughts about retirement? Is it a boon or a curse? It is entirely dependent on your outlook on retirement.
- Retirement is completely a rebuild for you!
- It’s like getting a second chance at life.
- As a result, you must enter retirement healthy, happy, mentally sound, and financially solid.
- Our independence defines us.
- Welcome the retired stage of life with open arms since a plethora of wonderful opportunities await you.
- Cherish the fact that you are now free to pursue your aspirations and hobbies.
- The hectic days of rushing back to meet personal, financial, and professional obligations are long gone.
- Retirement is a time to enjoy life with some constructive work that make you happy
- Spend quality time with yourself and your loved ones, and pursue your interests.
Make Your Post-Retirement Plans
In the 1980s, an ideal retirement life comprised earning enough money to buy some property or land for the children and feeling free because he had already fulfilled his obligation of education, marriage, and housing for their offspring. Things have completely changed now.
- This fund primarily served as a survival pack for an unforeseen illness. After accomplishing their worldly tasks, many retired persons considered spending their retirement years practising religious activities, abandoning materialistic ambitions in favour of spirituality.
- Ideally, these eras existed when the world no longer provided a plethora of chances for elders to be active. Today is brighter than yesterday, and after retirement, life awaits you, and you will no longer have to live in seclusion.
- Whether you are young or elderly, living a healthy and fit life will always be an advantage in keeping time and tide on your side. It is critical to maintain a healthy lifestyle by engaging in activities such as meditation, yoga, and brisk walking.
- An active lifestyle combined with mindful eating is a significant step towards leading a healthy life for the elderly population.
- Physical fitness is only one component of living a disease-free life. Another important aspect of our life is maintaining our happiness and engagement. So, when you put on your walking shoes, remember to bring your wisdom, smile, and laughter to share with the individuals you meet along the road.
- Maintain contact with old friends, family members, and relatives because social networking is not only necessary for leading a healthy and happy lifestyle but also for staying youthful at heart.
Planning for pre-retirement is also crucial.
Pre-retirement planning is also essential. Saving for one’s own education and marriage is similar to saving for one’s children’s education and marriage. Before retiring, you must arrange your finances.
- You should have enough money not only for survival but also for unforeseen expenses or even to pursue your interests.
- This is the moment to spend your money carefully, and the investments you’ve made in the past will pay off now!
- There are numerous eldercare service providers on the market who give senior residents with the necessary physical, mental, and emotional aid, as well as medical facilities.
- They provide numerous answers and assist in overcoming the hurdles that frequently prevent the elderly from living a healthy life. They contribute to ensuring that seniors receive what they are entitled to in order to live a happy life.
- These eldercare-focused businesses not only provide a nurturing environment for senior adults, but also ensure that they live fulfilling lives.
- They empower the older community to break free from the prison of preconceptions associated with retirement by providing eldercare-centric products, services, and engagement activities that enable them to stay active, productive, independent, and joyous even as they age!
Reinvent and redesign after retirement
- Seniors must embrace retirement as a life-changing experience.
- After spent their entire lives completing tasks, this is a significant shift from being excessively active to excessively idle.
- At the same time, retirement allows individuals to live their lives as they please, using the important time they have available to pursue the interests they have always desired.
- Willingness and intent, combined with an equal degree of forethought, will make this lovely stage of life worthwhile.