Bag Less Day at SJS GGSSS Silana(Jhajjar), the day began at 8 a.m. with prayer on the school grounds of SJS GGSSS, Silana (Jhajjar). The assembly included all staff members. The pupils sang the National Anthem after prayer. Saturday activities always help pupils succeed in life.
Bag Less Day at SJS GGSSS Silana(Jhajjar)
Yoga is organised in the morning activities at SJS GGSSS, Silana (Jhajjar) by Sh. Manjeet Singh, PTI, Smt. Preeti, and Smt. Madhu, who informed the students about the value of yoga in our lives. They also practised yoga in front of the students.
Mr. Pardeep, TGT Science, informed students about the rising warmth and provided advice on how to stay cool in the coming days. He told the pupils to drink as much fluids as they could.
Mr. Pardeep, TGT Science, informed students about the rising warmth and provided advice on how to stay cool in the coming days on bag less day
He told the pupils to drink as much fluids as they could
During the hottest sections of the day, which are usually between 12 and 4 p.m., students should stay as indoors as possible.
Always drink as much water as possible.
Ambedkar Jayanti 2023 at SJS GGSSS, Silana (Jhajjar) Morning Activities
Because April 14 being a holiday, Dr. Ambedkar Jayanti was also observed at the school on April 15. Mr. Surender Singh, PGT Pol. Sc., spoke to the students on Dr. Ambedkar and the value of the Constitution. Students were assigned a 100-word paragraph about Dr. Ambedkar Jayanti 2023.
Finally, Principal Sh. Mahinder Singh Yadav spoke to the pupils in depth about Ambedkar Jayanti. On April 14, India honours the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the country’s first law minister. This day is known as Ambedkar Jayanti. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar is largely acknowledged as the founder of the Indian Constitution. During his leadership, the constituent assembly wrote the world’s longest written constitution, which is today known as the Indian Constitution.
School Campus Cleaning at SJS GGSSS, Silana (Jhajjar) on Bag Less Day
Because it was Saturday, students helped clean the campus under the supervision of Sh. Manjeet, Mrs. Sangeeta, Mrs. Banita, Mrs. Roma, and others. Students volunteer to participate in many activities on the school site to help preserve the inner campus.
The Advantages of a Bag-Free Day in Schools
Bag-free days are vital in the development of children in schools. There are several advantages to having a bag-free or bagless day at school once a week:
- Bagless Day relieves students’ academic load.
- The bag-free day fosters observation skills.
- Because there is no pressure, students learn more.
- As students participate freely and become friends, they acquire a sense of teamwork.
- Students are permitted to view films and visit other locations to relieve stress from their academic obligations.
- They take a practical approach, as we requested the pupils to help clean the school campus today. As a result, kids developed a sense of responsibility to maintain their surroundings neat and clean.
- As a result, students’ passion grows.
- Because there are no academic classes, learning by doing is possible.
- However, if kids are not properly supervised by teachers during bag-free days, it might lead to indiscipline.
- These activities, such as watching educational films, consuming foods, and engaging in other activities, are only available on bag-free days.
In the last, Principal Sh. Mahinder Singh Yadav addressed the students in detail about Ambedkar Jayanti. On April 14, India commemorates Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar’s birth anniversary as the country’s first law minister. Ambedkar Jayanti is the name given to this day. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar is widely regarded as the Indian Constitution’s founder. The constituent assembly drafted the world’s longest written constitution during his presidency, which is now known as the Indian Constitution.
Cleaning of School Campus at SJS GGSSS, Silana(Jhajjar)
It is Saturday, therefore, students participated in the cleaning of campus under the guidance of Sh. Manjeet, Mrs. Sangeeta, Mrs. Banita, Mrs. Roma, and others. To maintain the inner campus, the students voluntarily participate in different activities on the school campus.
Use of Digital Board Teach Values on No Bag Day
These activities, such as watching instructive movies, eating foods, and participating in other activities, are only available on bag-free days.
So, in my opinion, the initiative of a bagless day will benefit students’ overall development.