The Director of Secondary Education, Haryana has issued the E-Adhigam SOP for students teachers principals and officers for the session 2023-24 in Haryana Government Schools for the use of Tablets distributed to the students and teachers all over Haryana under the scheme E-Adhigam Program.
Download the pdf of E-Adhigam SOP for students teachers principals and officers from DSE, Haryana.
Roles and Responsibilities under E-Adhigam in Haryana Schools
With reference to the letter no. 28/13-2022 ACD(5), dated -19/04/2023 of DSE Haryana, the department has fixed roles and responsibilities of students, teachers, education officers , and DSS for the session 2022-23.
Roles and responsibilities under E-Adhigam for DEO
100% implementation of E-Adhigam in their concerned districts.
- To achieve the target of distribution and implementation of entries on the AVSAR app in the districts.
- Weekly target of 100 percent usage of tablets by teachers and students
- Teachers have to use tablets for an hour with two homeworks.
- Students have to use tablets for 3 hours a week with 2 remedial tests and 2 homeworks.
- Assure 100% participation of the teachers and principals in all training programmes.
- Arrange a weekly PAL dashboard meeting with different officers.
- Inspection of monthly visits to get assurance that the programme is implemented properly.
Duties and responsibilities under E-Adhigam for DMS/ E-Adhigam Nodal Officer
- Coordination wit DEO to distrbute SIM and data sim application.
- To encourage the use of tablets in schools and reporting to DEO. Excellent use, good use and poor use of tablets in schools.
- Encourage the excellent schools to increase the use of tablets etc.
Duties of Delivery officer for E-Adhigam
BEO and Pricipals duties for E- Adhigam, check details in the above letter for more information.