Apply online for the Class 10 and 12 Examination July 2023 from May 23: HBSE
Candidates can apply online for the Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination July-2023 from May 23: Board President
Bhiwani, May 18, 2023: Haryana School Education Board Chairman Dr. V.P. Yadav and Board Secretary Mr. Krishna Kumar, H.P.S. has informed that the candidates for Secondary (Academic) Compartment/Partial Marks Improvement/Full Subject Marks Improvement and Additional Subject and Senior Secondary (Academic) Compartment/Partial Marks Improvement and Additional Subject July-2023 Examination will be able to visit the official website of the Board from May 23, 2023 You can apply from the link given on www.bseh.org.in.
The Board Chairman informed that the date of registration for the Secondary and Senior Secondary (Academic) Examination July-2023 has been fixed from May 23 to May 31, 2023, with no late fee of Rs.850/-. He further informed that the registration date will be from June 01 to June 05, 2023 with late fee of Rs.100/-. Similarly, the registration dates with Rs.300/- late fee will be from June 06 to June 10, 2023 and the registration dates with Rs.1000/- late fee will be from June 11 to June 15, 2023.
The Board Secretary said that in addition to this, such candidates whose secondary (academic) examination results have been qualified in the main examination of March-2022, but failed in any one compulsory subject (Mathematics, Social Science and Science subject) and Due to various reasons, if the transferee is not able to pass the examination of the failed compulsory subject in time, he is given a special opportunity to appear in the examination of the failed subject along with a one-time examination fee of Rs.5000/-. Such candidates can apply online from May 23 to June 15, 2023.
He further said that before applying online, make sure to apply well by reading all the guidelines. No application will be considered after the last date. For any kind of difficulty in applying online, make sure to get the solution resolved by contacting through e-mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION HARYANA, BHIWANI
Important Regulation/Instructions for Re-Evaluation of Answer Books
1. Secondary/Senior Secondary (Academic/Open) D.El.Ed. Exam application
for Re-Evaluation can be applied online along with prescribed fee, within a
span of 20 days after the declaration of result. No application for
Re-Evaluation will be entertained/considered, received through any other
2. The information of final result after Re-Evaluation of the answer-books of
candidates is uploaded on board’s website www.bseh.org.in.
3. The students of Secondary/Senior Secondary (Academic/Open) D.El.Ed.,
who attain above 90% marks in any subject can also apply now for
Re-Evaluation of answer books.
4. Fee for Re-Evaluation is Rs. 1000/- per answer-book/subject. BPL Card
holder, fee for Re-Evaluation is Rs. 800/- per answer-book/subject for which
a copy of BPL Card is mandatory to be attached along with online
application. Only one form is to be applied by the candidate for one or more
than one subject. Fee deposited is non-refundable.
5. As per Clause-6 of Board Meeting dated 31-10-2019 after the Re-Evaluation
of Answer books, if there is an increase of 15% marks or more in any
subject, in such a case Rs. 600/- will be refunded out of Rs. 1000/- and
480/- out of Rs.800/- in concerned Bank Account.
6. If there is an increase of even one mark in any subject after Re-Evaluation, it
will be added to the total of that subject. Similarly, if marks are
decreased/reduced during Re-Evaluation, the result will remain the same,
as declared earlier.
7. If there is an increase of 15% or more than 15% marks in any subject after
Re-Evaluation, that answer book will be sent to the third examiner for
further Re-Evaluation and in that case an average of the marks awarded by
the second and third examiner will be given according to the set rules and
regulations of the Board.
8. Incomplete Application form, for received without prescribed fee will be
9. The facility of Re-Evaluation will be availed only in case of availability of
answer-book. If the answer-book is not available for some reasons or the
others then the marks obtained earlier by the candidate in his original marks-
sheet will only be considered. In such a case, the Board is not bound for
Re-Evaluation. Only the fee will be refunded in his Bank Account.
10. Marked answer-book will not be shown to the candidate/his/her
parents/guardian in any circumstances.
11. Re-evaluation of Answer Books can be done only in the subject of written
examination and action can be taken only in accordance with rules and
regulations of the Board.
12. Any type of legal proceedings regarding Re-Evaluation can be done
through the court situated at Bhiwani District only.
Important Instructions Re- Checking
1. Application and fee for re-checking can be sent only through online, within a span of 20
days after the declaration of the result. No consideration on applying through any other
2. Re-checking fee Rs. 250/- per answer-book.
3. Incomplete form/ form received without fee will be directly cancelled and no claim of the
student will be acceptable in this matter and no fee will be refunded.
4. Only one form should be filled by the candidate for one or more than one subjects. Fee
deposited is non-refundable.
5. In re-checking, decreased/reduced marks will be considered as it is and not the marks
6. The facility of re-checking will be given only in case of availability of answer-book. If
the answer-book is not available for some reasons then the marks obtained by the
candidate in his original marks-sheet will be considered. In such a case the board is not
bound for re-checking. Only the fee will be refunded.
7. The information of the result of re-checking of the answer-book of students is uploaded
on board website www.bseh.org.in.
8. Marked answer-book will not be shown to the candidate/his parents/guardian in any case.
9. Re-evaluation can be done only in case of written exam and action can be taken only in
accordance with rules and regulations of the board.
10. Any type of legal proceedings regarding re-evaluation can be done through the court
situated at Bhiwani only.